Casa Corneli organic Chickpeas, Cannellini Beans, and Borlotti Beans are incredibly savory, with a thin skin and firm bite—when cooked properly!
Here are our instructions for making a perfect pot of beans:
Nota Bene: Casa Corneli organic Lentils do not require pre-soaking and cook in 20-30 minutes!
- These dense, savory chickpeas are delicious on toast: sauté cooked chickpeas with garlic and rosemary, lightly mash, and spoon on bruschetta drizzled with olive oil.
- Perfect paired with porkchops.
FAGIOLI BORLOTTI - BORLOTTI BEANS
- Make Pasta e Fagioli with Sagne a Pezzi pasta.
- Mix cooked Borlotti beans, flaked tinned fish such as Orata or Grilled Branzino, thinly sliced red onion, boiled eggs, and chopped celery. Dress with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
FAGIOLI CANNELLINI - CANNELLINI BEANS
- Toss these ivory-colored beans with shaved raw vegetables for an elegant salad.
- Serve Cannellini alongside grilled steak. Make sure they are swimming in Laudemio Frescobaldi!